Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Another long baby update!!

Paul and I have been super busy lately trying to get everything together and finished for baby Sophia's arrival! I had my baby shower a couple weeks ago and that was a blast! We got so many wonderful presents...I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to change Sophia's outfit twice a day just so she gets to wear everything!! I don't have too many pics from the baby shower, but I did get a great picture of me and mom and grandma.





After the shower we went and purchased the rest of the things we needed for the nursery. With the exception of a few pictures on the walls everything is finished!! We had started painting the nursery several months ago, but just finished the final touches shortly before the shower. It may have taken a while, but Paul did a great job of painting the room. And, thanks to him and Dad, the walls look wonderful with the chair railing they installed! Here's a look at the LONG process of putting the nursery together...





Here's the aftermath of the baby shower and some shopping on our part...




But FINALLY everything is put together!!





Sophia's pretty "Going Home" outfit!!!!



Everything's ready, so now we're just counting down the days! I certainly know that I'm ready for her to be here...it seems like everyday she's running out of room!! I definitely can't complain though...I have been very blessed with an easy pregnancy so far...now we're just hoping it stays that way for the next 5 weeks!

1 comments:

Amber said...

I did not know you had a blog!!!

Love the room, the colors are beautiful!